Alongside eight other experienced sellers from around the UK, the concept of Etsy Educators was explained to us, and we were tasked to set up a workshop for brand new Etsy sellers in October.
Our brief was pretty flexible - we all get to choose the location, duration and format of our session - which was really helpful. It's a trial, to see if this is something that can be rolled out further in the UK - and also in other countries.
So, throughout next month will be a series of workshops throughout the UK, if you are interested in opening a brand new Etsy shopfront then hopefully there will be one to suit you.
My own event will be in Liverpool on 21st October. It's a full day session - and will be at one of my favourite venues, HUS, who will be making us lunch too! For more details click here.
- Rose of Luna Harkin Co has organised a series of afternoon workshop sessions running through October, in Leeds.
- If you're in South Wales, Sarah-Jane of Fragment Designs is holding a day-long workshop on Saturday 7th October.
- Also on 7th October, in Oxfordshire, is a daytime session by Christina from Christina Made It.
- Claire of Claireabellemakes is also putting on a full day workshop on Saturday 14th October in Cambridge.
- Jilly from Jilly Jilly Design is hosting a full day workshop in Dundee on Sunday 22nd October.
And if none of these locations suit you then worry not - there's another couple of options for you:
- Rachel from The Dorothy Days is hosting a webinar to take you through the process of setting up your Etsy shop in a month.
- Similarly, queen of biscuits Nikki McWilliams has gone for the online approach - you can enrol here.
We are all really excited about getting started as Etsy Educators - and getting lots more fab Etsy sellers on board!